Your Club Needs You!
It's that time of year again - the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
We will be electing the club's committee and support volunteers in order to run the club for the 2016 - 2017 season.
Club awards will also be given out for the season and ELVIS!
Come along to support the club and to make any suggestions about how we can make East End Road Runners even better!
We also think it's a great opportunity for the members to get together (in civilian clothing rather than lycra!) and a quiz will be taking place immediately following the AGM so have your brains at the ready!
Family and friends (including children) are welcome to join so bring them along! More information on this to follow...
We have secured the top floor of The Cow in Stratford Westfield - food and drink will be available
The AGM will start at 7pm but feel free to come along early and grab a drink!
If you are interested in standing for the committee or volunteering, please contact Rod (firstname.lastname@example.org) or one of the committee members for more information.
Save the date now!!! Tuesday 12thth April - 1 hour of your time on this day will help run EERR for a whole season!!
Roles Available are:
- Chairman: Rod Baldwin email@example.com
- Treasurer: David Elsom firstname.lastname@example.org
- Race Secretary: Vacant email@example.com
- Club Secretary: Bisi Imafidon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Secretary: Vacant email@example.com
- Web Admin: Alex Folch firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Secretary: Ravindra Akinlawon email@example.com
- General Admin and results: Rod Baldwin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press: Rebecca White
- Events: Jamie Zucker